Thursday 17 May 2012

My must have skincare essentials

Everyone has different skin . I  am a massive fan of natural beauty and I use relatively natural skincare products that are very good for the skin as well as making you look flawless at the same time.
Skincare is quite a tricky topic as everyone has different skin and imperfections that they want to hide, but I am going to share my tips and ideas for a natural look using products that are good for the skin .

My biggest must have of the moment are 'Bare Minerals', they are a company that sell mineral based foundation. It is lightweight but gives  a flawless coverage and guess what , it is ridiculously good for your skin compared to normal foundation!I personally suggest the 'Bare Escentuals 'starter kit to anyone who wants to try this out. I think that this is particularly good for oily teenage skin.It come in a set with 3 brushes, 2 lightweight mineral foundations , warmth, mineral veil and a foundation primer. I use this foundation and it may be quite pricy but it is definatley worth it .


In my next post I will put together a range of natural skincare products that don't only look gorgeous on your face but also work wonders for your skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment