Saturday 8 September 2012

Solar powered clothing + my favourite winter styles

So my favourite stylist of all time has to be Nicola Formittci who is the stylist of Lady Gaga , and is due to start his own New York based brand in 2013 which will feature solar powered clothing to charge your phone! If anybody has one I'm jealous. I recently had to live without my Blackberry for 10 days and that made me realise how much I rely on it ! I really think that these accessories/clothes will be a revolution ! Even though solar powered bags exist they are in early stages and aren't fashion bags just solar powered with virtually no focus on the BAG bit.

For the winter I am loving the 60's look.Check out Alexa Chung's peter pan collar .(on the right)

I also love the baroque look ( I have posted about this about this look in my fall fashion forecast ).Dolce Gabbana have done a lot of this type of design this year.Tops include softer, ornate swirls and I have a very strong liking for the whole look.(below)

(The goth look has caught my eye this season as bomber jackets are everywhere , In the shops , on the street and on the celebrities .I am totally in love with all the studded leather this season particularly jackets and shoes.Jackets from TOPSHOP are particularly cool and shoes from OFFICE.(below)

















Military ,particularly khaki green is very "in" and "in" my wardrobe !
Also very in is the peplum dress or skirt which also gives a fabulous shape.So why not combine the two with this dress below from Topshop.It also enhances a curvacious figure so perfect if u have a staight up and down shape.(left)






No comments:

Post a Comment