Saturday 23 March 2013

Work , Work , Work , Snack , Snack , Work


So lately in my life I have been working an awful lot due to exams , and therefore not had much time for Blogging (sorry) !

I find that when I'm working and getting bored I tend to snack on whatever is there , which is generally very sweet or salty , high calorie rubbish , I have talked to many people about this and generally they all do the same !

I have found an amazing alternative to snacking on sugar , calorie filled rubbish . They are called Sakata Crackers and they are only 8 calories per cracker. I know, I know you're thinking they are going to be disgusting like most low calorie food but they are so good !

My favourites have to be the Sizzling BBQ crackers but then again the Seaweed and Soy sauce are to die for . There is also Lightly Salted, Sour Cream & Chive, Sizzling Barbecue, Roast Tomato & Balsamic the variety of flavours makes them great for sharing, dipping or study snacking !


I'm sure you don't believe me when I say just 8 calories per cracker but they are Japanese,
and when have you ever seen a fat Japanese person ?

After all the Japanese have the highest life expectancy in the world of 82.73 years old . This is because they respect what they eat and respect how they treat their body and I think I could probably do with living the Japanese way of life for a bit , just to try to get anywhere near a bikini body. And these crackers are a healthy , filling , flavoursome step to getting it !

Sakata rice crackers are available in 100g packs from Sainsbury’s, Morrison’s, The Co-operative, Waitrose and Ocado (RRP £1.99).


 

No comments:

Post a Comment