Thursday 11 April 2013

My Week in Instagram Pics

So this week has been one of those weeks where my life is 24/7 BUSY ! So I thought I'd show you my week in instagram pics ! ( @isabellalee101 )



















To start off the week I bought two fabulous graffiti skirts from a boutique in Cheltnam . They are really loud , bright and I think that the skater skirt is going to look quite girly compared to the midi straight skirt that will look quite rebellious ! But either way they are fresh , new and a bit different as well as in keeping with the current print trend !



I went out for dinner and wore this large but not blingy gold collar from Egypt with an emerald green top and Black lace skater skirt.

I wore vintage bracelets from a tiny boutique in London and some dangly gold earrings from Topshop.




I went shopping and bought this bold monochrome stripy jacket from H&M (BARGAIN) for £15 !
My headband is from Topshop.

 I also got some vintage looking sunnies from Forever 21 , yet another bargain and perfect for summer .










I went skiing to Les Deux Alps .......... Sunshine , snow and some good skis are my perfect easter getaway !
I came home and then went to the Shard .
After the Shard I went and had lunch in Borough Market , really recommend the cupcakes !!!






So that's my life this week !





1 comment:

  1. sounds like a very interesting week! woop woop skiing!!! <3

    ReplyDelete