Wednesday 3 July 2013

Fashion Trend Disasters

On my blog  trends are generally what I write about . When I'm walking around school , London , Regent Street , Carnaby Street and the little less known dark corners of the world I see trends just like the rest of the world .
 But, for every trend I fall in love with that has already had its time before and has come back around for the second time around (crop tops), there are some fashions that really should have ever come back , let alone should have ever existed . The trends that should have been left in the dustbins of fashion forever .

 Simply put, some trends should never have been. What mass hallucination convinced us long converse boots were cool? Were moustache accessories ever funny? Or sketchers trainers that exercised for us ?
Here are my most disastrous fashion trends -
10_Converse_Chuck-Taylor-XX-Hi-Knee-High-Sneaker_$60_Zappos
The Converse Boots
 




The Jelly Shoe
 


14_Lori's-Shoes_Mustache-Necklace_$14.95_Lori's-Shoes
The Moustache
 
The Juicy Matching Tracksuit
 
Whilst I'm on the Juicy note . Is it really appropriate to walk around wearing gym clothes other than when your In the gym ? I think not . The velour matching monstrosities should be banished from Earth .
Lets face it Katie Price  looks trashy in most things so there is not much to add here.
For the record, I personally think tracksuits are only OK when:
  • They are NOT matching (that doesn't mean put a red jumper with pink bottoms- just means not a matching pair )
  • Walking the dog
  • Going to the gym
  • Coming home from the gym (the last two apply to and from your car ONLY- Do not go shopping!)
  • Staying over at a friend or family members house and want something comfy to lounge in
 
This is my most disastrous fashion monstrosities ! If you see any please take a pic and send them to me ( details in contact tab ).





No comments:

Post a Comment