Tuesday 20 August 2013

Individually Different , Creative , Fun and Beautiful Jewellery from My Flash Trash

1.
 
I have always been a fan of My Flash Trash's  jewellery . It's distinct , uncommon ,unique and original pieces are what first hooked me to the brand .

I was recently looking through the website when I saw an online treasure trove of must have jewellery pieces that you should really take a look at .


2.
 
Here are some of my absolute favourites....

1.  Eclipse
This beautiful dark silver crystal ring is full of mystery yet perfectly simple and that is why I adore it.

2. Amethyst Crystal power necklace
Staying with the crystals I think that this jagged piece of crystal is edgy yet still entirely feminine .


3.
 
3. My Flash Trash also sell accessories like iPhone cases this is my personal favourite because its deep hearted and a little reminder everytime you look at your phone of rummage through your handbag what you really want in life .

4. The Jewelled Petal Collar
This chic , exquisite collar is perfect for A/W as its  colourful petal shape glass gem stones are in seasonal shades and it would look great with nearly every low key outfit .


4.
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

All Jewellery is Available from myflashtrash.com









No comments:

Post a Comment