Friday 16 August 2013

The Original Fashion Decade - FILOFAX

I have done a challenge to portray my favourite fashion decade using Filofax !
The blogger with the most likes wins the competition .

To my wonderful followers please like and share the pictures of me ! 
I have a orange Filofax ! I must say I really enjoyed shooting the pics and the Filofax is truly beautiful . 

Follow this link below to the Filofax Facebook page and LIKE and SHARE the pics !

FILOFAX FACEBOOK

Here are 3 of the collection



 
 

 
Location : Algarve , Portugal
Photos taken by Carenza Love
Edited and set by Isabella Lee

2 comments:

  1. love the setting and the skirt!

    also, i'm hosting a GIVEAWAY on my blog at the moment with a mac lipstick of your choice up for grabs so be sure to check it out! UK only though!

    katy x

    GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful!! you so deserve the win! :D

    Love Cheap Frills x
    www.ourcheapfrills.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete