Thursday 1 November 2012

Colour run lips , Jayesh Pankhania and Karla Powell

I am a massive fan of lips as you might have seen from the wall paper in my pictures !
 Jayesh Pankhania’s is mainly a wedding photographer, for his portfolio he created this irresistible Colour Run lipstick art series together with a make-up artist Karla Powell who also seems extremely talented !

Karla Powell is an international celebrity ,fashion , portrait, and beauty makeup artist and since seeing the photography I have been looking at some of her other work and it is really brilliant !
 
He had a dream of becoming an illustrator when he was little, and been very creative since his young days. He later discovered that photography was his true calling and a great way to create something meaningful and memorable ,which also explains why he enjoys photographing weddings so much. Enjoy the luscious splash of colours!

The first Pic is my favourite ! I would love to be able to have a makeup artist with such talent or be able to do this myself !

No comments:

Post a Comment