Saturday 10 November 2012

Toasty Toes -EWE Wellies

EWE boots have become the Rolls Royce of Wellington Boots for me . Living in the country I do own quite a few pairs of wellies , however these are no ordinary wellies ! They have merino wool lining letting them insulate and keep your toes toasty as well as breathe with your feet !

The colours that they come in are quite neutral colours therefore they will go with practically anything .They scream I have got style .I would wear them with  my Wax Barbour jacket  in the countryside and leather belt ,or in London I would wear a Burberry trench and a Lulu Guinness Umbrella !
 Whether you are  walking through Hyde Park on an early morning dog walk or shooting pheasants with me in the deepest darkest countryside I think these boots will definitely be keeping my tootsies warm this winter !

The wellies are available in 5 colours, my personal fave is the cranberry colour .  They retail at £160. Each boot also has a silver EWE emblem, adding a bit of sparkle to an otherwise grey day of rain .

They are available from EWE .

1 comment:

  1. I have got these boots, they certainly keep your tootsies lovely and warm. My only problem is that I have got silly long thin feet & toes so that when I wore them my toes used to curl over the thick fur on the soles, it really hurt. Whoever heard of anyone suffering pain from fur. It could only happen to me. Anyway I solved the problem by turning the innersoles over. I still get all the warmth without any discomfort. Clever eh!!! I do love my boots, they have had plenty of wear in this rain.

    ReplyDelete