Friday 16 November 2012

When girls wear belts as skirts


You must have seen someone perhaps one of your friends wear a piece of tight elastic the size of a belt as an excuse for a skirt .
I must say I have and I does make me laugh . People think they actually look good like this with their wobbly thighs and bums . Not attractive . Its even more awkward when they ask you how they look and you want to be honest but they don't listen anyway !

Those sorts of people generally have orange thighs and eye lashes longer than their fingers. These are the people I have branded as the Orange people of the earth . The unnaturally tangoed teenagers who think that it is acceptable to walk around when its 5 degrees outside in stilettos and an inappropriately low cut top with a piece of elastic in place of a skirt.


No comments:

Post a Comment