Wednesday 31 October 2012

Bloodbrothers - the musical

I went to watch Bloodbrothers yesterday. I must say It was definatley in the top 3 musicals that I have ever seen !

Bloodbrothers is one of the most popular British musicals of all time. Written by playwright Willy Russell and brought to the London stage in 1988, reviewers have consistently praised the musical.

I thought it was extremely well acted and it was equally sad as It was hilarious. It is quite a hard hitting play and I think that It offerd alot of an insight into the topic of twins and how hard children can be !

I would really recommend this play to adults and kids over about 13 as It is quite an adult topic !

 It tells the tale of two twins seperated at birth and how they meet later in life and become best friends without knowing the real truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment