Monday 22 October 2012

Copyright , why it is such a bore


This week I was shown a blog of a person I know relatively well. I saw that they had blatantly copied my ideas but just tweaked them and "put them into their own words". I do find this irritating as all the effort I put into my blog is then destroyed by someone copying it and taking the credit for it .

What is copyrighting ?
 Copyrighting is the act of writing copy (text) for the purpose of advertising or marketing a product, business, person, opinion or idea. Or in my case a blog.

It is incredibly annoying so if you know your reading + copying my blog . Please stop because it is not the finest form of flattering !! As much as it may 'inspire you' please use your own ideas or email me for permission of use of content . Enough of the moaning on with the fun stuff !

No comments:

Post a Comment