Sunday 7 October 2012

Tis the season to buy ski wear ready for the opening of the ski season !

First of all can I just say ski wear by Escada was lengendary in 2005. But not so much this year.

I prefer the Chanel ski set from 2007 !
I am so excited about the ski season starting. It is one of my favourite sports and ways to try to  keep fit. I love the fresh air, being high up in the mountains and having the cold wind blowing in my face.And best of all the apres skiing !The best place to apres ski I think is in the Mooservirt in St Anton as it has such a great vibe !

This season I would be hitting the slopes with vintage Escada . As It has so many amazing pieces in the 2005 Escada Sports Ski Deluxe range. The bright colours would match my Satchel from the Cambridge Satchel Company as it is that neon blue colour !

They also created the Tibet Design ski, in pink, turquoise and gold. They do look good but they aren't admittedly as good as my Chanel skis which go with everything as they are black with a white Chanel logo !

I must say they were incredibly hard to find and buy in the end I bought them off Ebay as Chanel only launched a selected few to the public plus they were alot cheaper on Ebay  ! I must say my Head race ski's aren't the best for style but for speed they beat all of the competition !


For extra warmth on the slopes, I wear my uber cool beanie I got from Obergurgl-Hochgurgl in Austria.Afterwards I love to walk around wearing my black moon boots with the luminous stripe, which are also perfect for apres ski parties ( dancing on the tables)

1 comment:

  1. IF you did comment on this I did take into account your thoughts s please read the edited version.

    ReplyDelete