Friday 26 October 2012

Head pieces, bands and bows

Today I went shopping and I bought several funky headpieces for reasonable prices !

The First one is from Topshop and was £10 . I think its really in at the moment and you can wear it with practically anything !

I bought this lemon hairband from Claire's Accessory's and I think it just adds a pop of colour to any outfit ! It was £8.50.

Continuing with a fruity theme I found this Cherry headpiece in Bellasugar ! I think its quite an autumnal red rather than the bright yellow !

I also found this rose studded hairband in Topshop i thought that it bought the edge of the studs and gave it a pretty but hardcore look !



I saw so many Bows it was unbelievable !I happen to think they are quite cute and I have a black and red one !!



1 comment:

  1. Bows so retro! I was wearing in the 80s. In fact I'm resurrecting for an 80s social night at work on Thursday, with the leg warmers and pink sony walkman. Ask mummy what that is?

    ReplyDelete