Wednesday 31 October 2012

Brasserie Zedel and Julian Fellows

Last night before watching Blood brothers the musical I had dinner In Brasserie Zedel which is the sister restaurant to the Wolsley.

I must say It was delicious I had snails followed by steak and chips and some profiteroles.Anyway my most exciting encounter there was when my fellow guests that were having dinner with me spotted Julian Fellows at the bar!

In case you have no idea who I am rambling on about he has written many famous books and has acted in a few films but I know him for writing Downton Abbey ! I am a very big fan of it and so we went over and had a chat and he gave us an autograph !He is a very charming man and I would thoroughly enjoy getting to know him a little better !

This is a picture of myslef and my friends in Brasserie Zedel !

No comments:

Post a Comment